Wednesday, September 19, 2012

No, I Have Not Fallen Off The Face of The Earth

I have been sooooooooo M.I.A. not just from ABRM, but other aspects of my life, but life has been hitting me with every punch, with family deaths, going to the hospital with other family members, weddings, family finances in a tizzy all the while trying to focus on school, sharpen my skills and steady on my hustle.

This season has truly been a transitional one! It seemed as though the more I tried to live for the Lord, the more hell broke loose. Just keeping my mind was a struggle. But now that some things have subsided I am taking my life back. But not all has been bad. My home-girl, Tanisha got married, this past Sunday (yay!!!!!), with that I had my first opportunity to add to my resume/portfolio my first wedding. I did the make up and hair for all 7 girls which included myself and the bride.





I have also decided to terminate some friendship that were not edifying and I joined weight watcher's, which I am really excited about. 


The Lord has made me some promise, that are starting to come to past, I asked him to prepare to receive all that he has for me, so that includes me being my best me. So I ready for the shift and ready to get it in on this weight loss. And yes I will keep you up to date!



1 comment:

  1. I can totally understand where you're coming from as I have been M.I.A. as well, lol! Its like my life changed within the blinking of an eye and while I've endured a few storms, the best part about it all is that God is yet preparing me for greater! Congrats on building your portfolio! Stay encouraged and remain focused girl. God has wonderful things in store for you! Eyes have not seen nor have ears heard it all just yet :-)

    ReplyDelete