Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wedding Annocement: Congrats Chaquoia and Marty!

I want to take time out to congratulate my ship, Chaquoia Martin and her Hubby-to-be, Martin Kelly on their recent engagement. I am extremely happy for these two, especially so because this is a marriage of two people living a Godly lifestyle. May God bless this union now and for years to come.

Soon, I will be featuring couples, engagements, and weddings of christian relationships. I want to increase the faith in those who are still preparing themselves and placing themselves in the way for "Boaz" to find them. Becoming the Proverbs 31 woman is not an easy thing and seeing a benefit, such as a beautiful union put together by God, can give an extra boost of encouragement.

Again, I want to say congrats Ship! Love you guys!









No comments:

Post a Comment