Thursday, May 3, 2012

Daily pray of Love


Loving Those Who Hurt Us

Return to the Lord, your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love, and relents from punishing.
Joel 2:13

Lord, this really hurts. My Heart is broken and my faith in love has been shattered. Help me find my way back to wholeness with in. I know that one day I will love again. but right now, I am angry and lost. I know that learning to forgive the one who hurt me is the fastest path to new love, but right now I need all the help I can get just to keep my chin up and my head held high. Help me heal my heart and find it even stronger than before. Help me to one day get to the point where I can forgive, find the lesson in all of this, and move on. Help me show compassion to myself and to the one who caused me this pain. Help me, Lord.


Love isn't always easy to give, but the
giving is always worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment