Thursday, May 31, 2012

Money Talks: Envelope System

I can admit that I am not the most fiscally responsible. When I have extra money it's like it burns a whole in my pocket and I just burn through it on stupid things. And the ironic thing is that can be cheap though, (how that works; I don't know). But anyway, aside from the goal of digging myself out of debt, I have things that's need to save up for, and if I keep up the same spending habits, I will always be in the same place. I have already proved to myself that I can go into "survival mode" and save. When I got disciplined made up my mind it really didn't take me long to save up money for my down payment. But now the challenge is because now I've incurred new bills. In an attempt to better plan my spending I'm going to try this system:



I also found this :



So I've downloaded this app on my phone. I'm still trying to figure it out completely b/c I'm not starting on a payday for me. But we shall see how this works out for me, especially since my income can be fluctuate since I have my side hustles.

No comments:

Post a Comment