Friday, September 2, 2011

A Letter to Benedict Arnold

This is a letter written to the traditors of all traditors. Most devious ppl on God's green earth....us; women. We are backstabbers to ourselves and other women. I have sat back and observed for sometime now and I literally get sick to my stomach when I see how we stab ourseleves and each other in the back. Yes, it has been said  known to be true, that the female gender can be extremely catty and messy, and although this may play into the scheme of the things, this is not the particular offense I'm referring to. I have seen us a degrade and belittle ourselves over and over and time and time again for one thing; the attention of a man. It has become a saddening sight. We as women do not know our worth and it shows. And I must admit and be completely transparent for a moment and say that I have also committed this treason against myself when I was younger, but I have seen myself in a mirror and hope that I can also help someone else realize that, yes my sisters, we are indeed very powerful.

I hear so many times that there are no good men out there, and if you are saved, there is really slim pickings. Let's explore why that is. We say that men cheat, they lie, they are no good. But let's anaylize that for a second. How can a man cheat, if there isn't a woman somewhere who is willing to cheat with him? A man can only do, what we allow him to. With our immature and emotionally damaged minds, we think, "man he must really love me, I must be bomb, cause he left her for me" or "yea I'm bomb cause I took him from her", instead of realizing that if he did that to her he is mos def going to do the same thing to you. Why? Because you have already let him know that you think cheating is ok, by being a co-conspirator in the cheat. You have already showed him that you have no respect for yourself or a relationship, so why should he have respect for you and his relationship for you?

So why do we do this to ourselves? It all stems from 1 thing...the relationship with the father figures in our lives. Weather he was there or wasn't, there is a a disconnect somewhere, where we didn't learn how a man is suppose to love a woman, we didn't learn that we are a man's favor with God, therefore we have the power.

to be continued..........

PT. 2 Coming Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment