Friday, September 30, 2011

I Hate to Admit it but Lil Wayne Is On to Something.

I'm not a huge Lil Wayne fan because just like a lot of the hip hop artist nowadays he spews out and promotes ignorance and things that are completely not of God, but I came into my living-room one day, and my brothers was watching 106 and Park on BET as usual. A video came across the screen that completely grab my attention and has me actually giving kudos to Mr. Carter for sharing some sad truth. The video that was playing was Lil Wayne's "How to Love". This video visually displays the powerful words he wrote, describing the poor emotional state a lot a young females  are experiencing now, in not knowing how to love. What is your take on Lil Wayne's "How to Love"?











Now here is a 2 part video response to this music video by Jaha Howard expressing what true Christ-like love is! 








Check out Jaha's channel here.







No comments:

Post a Comment